One application. Three buildings. Get started today.
The application process for all three buildings of our attractive community is straightforward and simple. Please read the qualifications below. Once you have downloaded and completed the form, please call 610-691-8409/Option 4 for more information or to set up an appointment.
Apply today! Reasonable wait list times for moderate-income and low-income apartments.
Bring your completed application to Moravian House.
Call 610-691-8409/Option 4 with any questions
Qualifications for housing assistance
The following are the categories established to determine qualifications for housing assistance among the applicants applying to our office for an apartment:
- 62 years of age and/or permanently disabled by Social Security for Buildings I & II
- 55 years of age and/or permanently disabled by Social Security for Building III
- Qualified income limit established yearly by HUD
- HUD established qualifications
- No recent or present criminal history. Moravian House may deny admission to applicants who are or have been engaged in criminal activity that could reasonably indicate a present threat to the health, safety or welfare of others. All applicants and residents will be screened using Moravian House’s criminal history policy
- Screening for credit history
One application for all three buildings.
“We are within walking distance to uptown Bethlehem. All the city events such as Musikfest and Celtic Classic are right in our backyard.”
— Sara Cole, Resident